It has been a crazy busy time for the Pitmans in the last few weeks and we have really slacked off in blog-o-land.
We just finished directing Willy Wonka at Tri-State this past weekend, and it was a smash hit by all accounts. Beth's parents even made the trip from Canada to see the show!
We have appreciated your continued prayers for us and the baby. We head back to Iowa City tonight and go to the University Hospital tomorrow for 3 appointments. It is our prayer that the Lord will have provided healing for our child and that everything will show up normal on the ultrasound. Please pray for us as we meet with the specialist, the high-risk delivery doctors, and the neonatologists.
We need to set a plan for the birth tomorrow, and it will be dependent on the ultrasound results. If the baby's condition is stable then we will wait until labor comes naturally. If the doctors feel that the ventriculomegaly has worsened, they will likely set a date for inducement or a c-section. We are still set to deliver in Iowa City in the absence of a miracle of total healing.
We would appreciate your prayers today and tomorrow as we seek to submit to God's will in this difficult time of uncertainty. We will post an update tomorrow afternoon/evening. Thanks again for your support!